- Fresh oyster mushrooms
- Sunflower oil/Oil of your choice for frying
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Onion Powder
- Sweet Sour Dipping Sauce
- Garlic Chili Sauce
- Rinse your mushrooms, dry and squeeze out extra water and dry with paper towel.
- Mix all the seasonings with flour.
- Bring your oil to high heat.
- Start frying your oyster mushrooms until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Mix garlic chili and sweet and sour dipping sauces to have a sauce that offers sweetness at the same time some heat.
- Dip mushrooms in the dipping sauce.
- Enjoy and Thrive!